Lamar Odom's Best Friend Jamie Sangouthai Died From A Flesh-Eating Disease

Lamar Odom's best friend Jamie Sangouthai died from a flesh-eating disease caused by shooting up with dirty needles, a coroner found.

Sangouthai, 37, succumbed to the disease necrotizing fasciitis on Sunday a few days after he visited a Los Angeles hospital with an infection in his arm, US Weekly reports.

The flesh-eating bacteria is known to become deadly if it spreads through the body, ravaging muscles, fat and skin tissue.

Earlier reports said Sangouthai died of a heroin overdose.

Los Angeles Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told US Weekly the reality sidekick's IV drug abuse played a factor.

Sangouthai and Odom had been best pals since both attended Christ the King High School in Queens in the '90s.

He made frequent appearances on the Kardashian spin-off series "Khloe and Lamar," about the ex-Laker's marriage to reality star Khloe Kardashian.

The 30-year-old Kardashian sister, meanwhile, was said to be so upset over the death that she skipped a family trip to Disneyland to celebrate her niece North West's second birthday.

Sangouthai's friends have launched a GoFundMe page to raise money for funeral expenses.


Views: 152


You need to be a member of WORLDWRAPFEDERATION.COM to add comments!


Click Here To Buy Listen to Scurry Life Radio For Artist Placement On The Site Contact:

© 2021   Created by WORLD WRAP FEDERATION.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service