Suge Knight says he will address the Cassie and Diddy Situation on his "Collect Call" podcast in the next couple of weeks right after he drops his Thanksgiving Day episode according to sources involved in the production. That was the plan, anyway, before Diddy and Cassie suddenly settled Friday night. Cassie's lawsuit against Diddy, she'd claimed that one night while she was at home with Diddy, one of his security staff burst into the room to inform him that Suge had been spotted at the popular L.A. eatery Mel’s Drive-In Diner. Cassie alleges Diddy immediately got dressed, retrieved multiple firearms from a safe and ran out to go confront Suge. It doesn't appear any public altercation ever went down the ex-Bad Boy singer was seeking major damages in her lawsuit against Diddy claiming she endured savage beatings over several years of sex and alcohol-fueled benders. But late last night, she and her ex put their differences aside both saying they were amicably settled the matter Diddy's legal team had told us the suit was nothing but a classic shakedown for $30 million.