The Barbadian beauty scored a three-year restraining order Thursday against delusional stalker Steveland Barrow, TMZ.com first reported.
The new protective paperwork means Barrow must stay 100 yards away from the "Only Girl in the World" singer until 2016.
Barrow, 31, was arrested last month after he broke into a house near Rihanna's Los Angeles mansion thinking it was hers.
Upon arrest, he claimed he'd been invited to Rihanna's home and only wanted to give her some poetry, her court filing stated.
Police said Barrow stole "a few personal items" from the house, slept in one of the beds thinking it was Rihanna's and possessed numerous pieces of poetry directed to her attention.
Barrow's actions caused Rihanna "substantial emotional distress and concern for her personal safety," her lawyer Miles Cooley told the court.
Cooley did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Now crisscrossing the country on her “Diamonds” world tour, Rihanna is no stranger to restraining orders.
Her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown was ordered to keep his distance after he savagely beat her in 2009.
A judge lifted the restriction in 2011.