WORLDWRAPFEDERATION.COM

IN THE STREETS & ON THE WEB

KFC FINED $8 MILLION FOR LEAVING A LITTLE GIRL BRAIN DEAD!

An Australian judge has ordered KFC to pay 8 million Australian dollars ($8.3 million) to the family of a Sydney girl left brain damaged after eating one of the fast food giant’s chicken wraps.

Monika Samaan’s family sued KFC, claiming the then-7-year-old girl contracted salmonella poisoning from a KFC chicken wrap in 2005. Samaan was in a coma for months and left with brain damage.

New South Wales Supreme Court Justice Stephen Rothman ruled last week that KFC was responsible for the food poisoning. On Friday, he ordered KFC to pay AU$8 million damages plus legal costs.

KFC denied responsibility and said it would appeal.

Samaan’s lawyer, George Vlahakis, said the family was relieved the court battle was over, but is upset about KFC’s plans to appeal.

SOURCE

Views: 121

Comment

You need to be a member of WORLDWRAPFEDERATION.COM to add comments!

Join WORLDWRAPFEDERATION.COM

Listen to Scurry Life Radio For Artist Placement On The Site Contact: R5420records@yahoo.com

© 2022   Created by WORLD WRAP FEDERATION.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Subscribe