1. Where are we talking from today?
Sherman Oaks, Ca
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
So far 2018 is has been a great year.
3. How did you get involved in music?
I’ve always been a lover for music from the time I can remember. I always loved listening to to the radio.I started taking guitar lessons in the first grade.
4. When did you make music a priority?
Music has always been a priority. I knew at a young age I wanted to be a songwriter or something that has to do with entertainment and the arts.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music? Faith ,love and God I am merely a vessel.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect? The Beatles, Stevie Wonder
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why? It’s doesn’t matter to me whether they buy it or stream as long as they’re listening to it.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles? I do I’m the lead singer/songwriter for the band Harmonious Fits based out of Los Angeles,Ca.One EP Great Majority and a full album The Odd Get Even and a single Grow With Me all available on Amazon and iTunes.
9. Music wise, what are you working on? Right now I’m finishing up some songs with producer John Cardoso out of Sounds Select Music based out of Long Island,New York. My first single Don’t Let Go will be released late fall 2018
10. Do you have any plans to tour?Yes spring 2019 I will do a West Coast tour and a summer East Coast tour in the New England area.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? I enjoy sketch comedy. Recently I wrote and directed the Indie film The BoogAvila Brothers I also enjoy surfing and spending time with my big Portuguese family.