1. Where are we talking from today?
A. I am talking about being heard and living out my goal.
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
A. 2018 is treating me not so good losing a lot of family members and friends, but also gaining fans.
3. How did you get involved in music?
A. My brother Musa Major and My brother Taimer Singleton push me to express my talent with my lyrical skills.
4. When did you make music a priority?
A. I made music priority when I start really believing in myself that I really have a gift and the world need to know.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?
A. What inspires me to make music is Life every day is different and I just express it in songs to touch people with my words
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
A. Jadakiss and J Cole
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
A. I feel they should do both because with streaming you can check out if the music is good or not it's your choice to support the artist or not.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
A. Yes, I have a lot of music out on Dat Piff, Reverb Nation, SoundCloud, the list goes on lol just Google me.
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
A. Right now I'm working on my single called Up in da morning produce by Sixman and then maybe the album.
10. Do you have any plans to tour?
A. Yes, I plan on doing a small tour to get closer to the people so they can vibe with my music.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. I love to stay active playing basketball checking out other artist music and shows.
12. Where you @ online?
A. I am on Facebook music page vision of mine, SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram.