“I was attending an afterparty when Trey began yelling at me, choking at me … and ultimately knocked me to the ground,” Andrea Buera said at a news conference of the alleged February 17 attack. “While I was on the ground, he continued punching me and did not stop until his security guard pulled him off me.”
Buera, who obtained a restraining order against Songz last week, claims that after she requested an Uber to leave, 33-year-old Songz threw both of her phones off of a cliff.
“I was crying, terrified, in shock and I just wanted to go home,” an emotional Buera stated.
After the incident, Buera says she went to the hospital to treat her bruises and a concussion. Despite the physical toll the alleged ordeal took on her body, Buera said the hardest part was “having to explain this to my 7-year-old daughter.”
She also sent Songz a direct message on Tuesday:
“You know what you did, and you know what you did was wrong. To those of you who stood and watched and did nothing, you know what he did was wrong, too. Trey, I’d like an apology.”
After getting a restraining order, Buera and attorney Lisa Bloom’s next step is to try for a permanent order of protection against Songz or anyone “acting on his behalf,” as they claim investigators hired by Songz’s attorneys have “harassed” Buera and her family. A hearing for the injunction will take place on March 27, where Buera will be in attendance to testify against Songz.
Bloom said they might consider a civil lawsuit in the future. For now, however, they want police to pursue the case, as Songz was on probation at the time of the alleged attack.
Songz’s attorney, Shawn Holley, didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment Tuesday. She previously told us Songz hasn’t interacted with the accuser since the alleged incident. “Trey has not spoken with [her] nor has he attempted to speak with her since the night of the gathering,” she said.