The "Monster's Ball" actress, who has been battling Aubry in court over custody of their young daughter Nahla, 4, has been ordered to cough up $20,000 a month in child support, TMZ reports.
In May, Aubry asked a Los Angeles judge to award him the large sum in order to properly raise Nahla, and on Monday, a judge ruled that Berry, 45, would have to shell out the nearly quarter of a million bucks a year.
This is the first time an explicit child support order has been issued in their ongoing case, according to TMZ.
But Berry may very soon be wiring those funds from across international waters.
The actress recently asked for the court's permission to move Nahla with her to Paris, where she and her fiancé, French actor Olivier Martinez, hope to reside.
There, Berry hopes to escape the prying eyes of the American press so that her daughter can grow up in peace.
Incidentally, Berry's stalker Richard Franco was sentenced to 386 days behind bars this past January after trying scale the walls of her property three times.
"Yeah, there are laws like (that) in France, which is the reason I want to go there," she told Extra earlier this year. "Laws that protect children, protect right to privacy.
"All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I'm not at work, that's very important to me.
"It's not one photographer hiding in the bushes, it's 20, 30 very close to us, causing commotion," she continued. "I'm not complaining about me. I'm an adult. I can handle it. But children should not be subject to that. It's just wrong."
Berry and 36-year-old Aubry split in April 2010 after approximately five years of dating, and initially hoped to work out a peaceful custody arrangement.
"We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world," she told Vogue in 2010. "And I think that's why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever.
"We are a family until we are not here anymore."
Damn! That ni**a Federlined her!